表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

KL03 flsl_flash error

ソリューションへジャンプ
650件の閲覧回数
Lupo
Contributor III

Hello,

developing with a KL03 processor using the KDS v3.00 with KDSK 1.20 and using the flsl_flash component I am facing  a strange error.

Stepping manually (F5/F6) through the instructions of the function FlashCommandSequence() in file FlashCommandSequence.c, the flash memory gets correctly written or erased but if program is running normally, processor does never go over the following loop and resets:

while(0x0U == (REG_BIT_GET(temp, FTFx_SSD_FSTAT_CCIF)))     /* wait till CCIF bit is set */

Processor uses the internal clock and watchdog is disabled; before starting the flash instruction CCIF is high and ACCERR and FPVIOL flags are low; adding delays does not help.

What else? Thanks for any suggestion, Michael

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
507件の閲覧回数
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Michael Hauptman,

Did you relocate your FlashCommandSequence function to  the RAM by using  g_FlashLaunchCommand = (pFLASHCOMMANDSEQUENCE)RelocateFunction((uint32_t)ramFunc , 0x100 ,(uint32_t)FlashCommandSequence);?

Besides, please attach your problem project, I need to check it.

Waiting for your reply

Have a great day,
Jingjing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
2 返答(返信)
508件の閲覧回数
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Michael Hauptman,

Did you relocate your FlashCommandSequence function to  the RAM by using  g_FlashLaunchCommand = (pFLASHCOMMANDSEQUENCE)RelocateFunction((uint32_t)ramFunc , 0x100 ,(uint32_t)FlashCommandSequence);?

Besides, please attach your problem project, I need to check it.

Waiting for your reply

Have a great day,
Jingjing

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 件の賞賛
返信
507件の閲覧回数
Lupo
Contributor III

Hi Jingjing,

you are right! I am not fully confident with the KDSK and I missed that instruction...

Btw the classic PEx in KDS or CW is very, very, better than the KDSK version to help developpers!

Many thanks, Michael

0 件の賞賛
返信