IoT Truck Audi examples

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IoT Truck Audi examples

thinkberg
Contributor II

During its visit in Berlin I did see an audio recording and playback demo on the truck. The interesting part was that it used MMCAU for some audio processing. Are the sources available somewhere to have a look?

Thanks,

Leo.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Luke862
Contributor I

It's a test I'm going to try after I finish at work! I was just thinking that mine wouldn't work, and I don't often utilize my trunk to be a huge fuss about it.

It does work and I'm so confused. My favorite method is to kick in an arc of slight sweep between left and right between the two central sensors.

Check some reviews at this site.

0 Kudos

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Leo,

Sorry for the later reply.

For the IoT Truck with hundreds of IoT demos, I could not find more info about your mentioned demo.

While, about the mmCAU module, there with available mmCAU software library for security encryption/decryption operations and message digest functions.

More detailed info, please check here.

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos