How do I Uninstall KSDK's

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I Uninstall KSDK's

randenewberry
Contributor IV

Everything basically crashed, I uninstalled KDS, all versions. Can I just  delete the SDK's?.

I want to reinstall just the latest from scratch.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Rande,

For early version KSDK,  wen can uninstall them in windows control panel "Programs","Uninstall a program". search with "KSDK" you will see

pastedImage_1.png

As I see, the later version KSDK doesn't appear in this panel, thus you can simple remove the KSDK install folder after you uninstall KDS.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

randenewberry
Contributor IV

Hi Jennie,

I had KSDK 1.3, and did remove it. However I found that KSDK 2.x does not support my MK20DX64VLH5 processor. It shows in the list of supported devices, but when I select the Processor (K20), there are only 3 selections as shown below:

pastedImage_1.png

So I want to download the KSDK 1.3 and install it into KDS 3.2 which I installed this AM.

But I can not find where to download the KSDK 1.3.?? (If I recall it came in a zip file)

Can you direct me to this download please.

Thank you for the assistance!

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Rande,

here is to download old ksdk versions:

Software Development Kit for Kinetis MCUs|NXP 

scroll down, it is under"Archive Release"

pastedImage_2.png

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos