Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External interrupt setup in fsl_gpio component

Jump to solution
matthias
Contributor III

Hello,

I am using the FRDM-K64 board with KDS 2.0 and KSDK 1.1.0. In order to set up an external interrupt on pin B10 i used the fsl_gpio component. I activated code generation under the Events tab for port B in order to enable "PORTB Interrupt". However, I get the following errors in Processor Expert:

20226_20226.pngpastedImage_1.png

20227_20227.pngpastedImage_2.png

It is not possible to choose or write anything in the fields behind "Device" and "Interrupt". Can anyone give me a hint where the device and interrupt settings are made?

Best regards,

Matthias

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
matthias
Contributor III

Hello David,

thank you for your help and the test project. The difference to my project is that I am using MQX whereas you test project i BareMetal. If you change the operating system in the test project to MQX you get a conflict with PORTx_IRQHandler in the gpio component:

pastedImage_1.png

I don't know if this conflict is the reason for the errors I got in my project. Anyway, I deleted the gpio component in my project and added it again. Now the Device and Interrupt fields are correctly set to PORTB and INT_PORTB as in your test project. Renaming the Event procedure name solves the name conflict and everything seems OK now.

Best regards

Matthias

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DavidS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Matthias,

Not sure what is going on with your project.

I created a new project that sits in the root folder of the KSDK_1.1.0 folder and attached it.

I quickly setup SW2 as an interrupt source to toggle the GREEN LED on the FRDM-K64F development board.

Try comparing it to your project to see if that helps.

Regards,

David

matthias
Contributor III

Hello David,

thank you for your help and the test project. The difference to my project is that I am using MQX whereas you test project i BareMetal. If you change the operating system in the test project to MQX you get a conflict with PORTx_IRQHandler in the gpio component:

pastedImage_1.png

I don't know if this conflict is the reason for the errors I got in my project. Anyway, I deleted the gpio component in my project and added it again. Now the Device and Interrupt fields are correctly set to PORTB and INT_PORTB as in your test project. Renaming the Event procedure name solves the name conflict and everything seems OK now.

Best regards

Matthias

0 Kudos
DavidS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Matthias,

Thank you for sharing what you did to make it work.

Regards,

David

0 Kudos