Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is prescaled system clock ?

Jump to solution
hemant2007
Contributor I

Hi

What do you meant by prescaled system clock ?

My SPI2 is connected to serial flash and core clock is 120Mhz. I want to calculate SCK baud rate using formula SCK baud rate = ( fSYS /PBR) x [(1+DBR)/BR]

PBR =2 DBR=0 and BR = 2

What is meant by prescaled system clock?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello undale,

Which chip do you use ?

The  fSYS means the system clock or bus clock .

pastedImage_1.png

Hope it helps

Have a great day,

Alice

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
meedandeys
Contributor III

Hello,

DSPI module is clocked from Peripheral Clock, hence FSYS refers to peripheral clock. Please refer to Clock Architecture of your controller reference manual to understand the relationship/configurations of SystemClock to PBRIDGE clock.

I hope this helps.

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello undale,

Which chip do you use ?

The  fSYS means the system clock or bus clock .

pastedImage_1.png

Hope it helps

Have a great day,

Alice

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos