cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

make: *** [makefile:47: Blinking_LED_copy.axf] Error 1

theory12
Contributor I

Hello,

I debugged the program and got the following error. I tried formatting the computer, and even though I carried out the import and export processes without any problems, the results are not normal. I am wondering how you can handle it.

Sincerely,

0 Kudos
10 Replies

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi theory12

I suggest you download the NXP SDK for the K64, then you can use the  SDK project directly, that don't have the build issues.

You can download the SDK from this link:

https://mcuxpresso.nxp.com/

Please try it on your side.

If you still have questions about the nxp sdk, please kindly let me know.

Wish it helps you!

Kerry

0 Kudos

theory12
Contributor I

Hello,

I already downloaded the proper version of SDK for K64 which is 2.82, and I guess in my project, there is no issue except the error which contains 'program file(.axf) does not exist' whenever I try to debug it. Honestly, I have tried most of the possible way that can solve this issue, such as, reinstall the MCUX program, install the proper version of the SDK for K64, but I could not solve the problem, yet. Could you let me know that which part I should check in settings of 'Properties' specifically?

Thank you.

Sincerely,

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi theory12,

When you download the K64 SDK2.8.2, do you refer to the doc folder: get start document?

Do you drag the SDK2.8.2 zip to the MCUXpresso IDE installed SDK?

If yes, then import one SDK project, and build it, do you still have issues with the SDK attached project?

Any updated information, please kindly let me know.

Best Regards,

Kerry 

0 Kudos

bobpaddock
Senior Contributor III

"does not exist when try to debug"

Is the afx file actually there if you look with File Explore?

Could you have an anti-virus program deleting it as a false positive?

We've had crap like that happen here.

0 Kudos

m4l490n
Contributor V

What is the error you are getting? It is not visible in your image (it is the line right above the make: *** [makefile:47: Blinking_LED_copy.axf] Error 1)

What program are you talking about? Where did you get that program, is it a sample program or did you created it from scratch?

0 Kudos

theory12
Contributor I

Hello,

The program that I used is a sample program and I did not create by myself. I have no idea how I can debug correctly without the error. I am using a FRDM-K64 and I just want to figure out how I can get the right result. The main error said that "Program file(axf file) does not exist".

Thank you

0 Kudos

m4l490n
Contributor V

Could you please copy the whole console output and paste it here?

Also, where did you get that sample project?

0 Kudos

theory12
Contributor I

Hello,

I got this from my college and I have copied the console output that you mentioned.

Please help me to fix this error.

15:11:52 **** Build of configuration Debug for project Blinking_LED_copy ****
make -r -j2 linker-script-debug.ld all
arm-none-eabi-cpp -E -P -DMBED_DEBUG -DMBED_TRAP_ERRORS_ENABLED=1 -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -mfloat-abi=softfp -Wl,--start-group -lstdc++ -lsupc++ -lm -lc -lgcc -lnosys -lmbed -Wl,--end-group ../mbed/TARGET_K64F/TOOLCHAIN_GCC_ARM/K64FN1M0xxx12.ld -o linker-script-debug.ld
Building file: ../blinkin_leds.cpp
Invoking: MCU C++ Compiler
arm-none-eabi-c++ -std=gnu++14 -DDEVICE_I2C=1 -D__MBED_CMSIS_RTOS_CM -DTARGET_LIKE_CORTEX_M4 -DDEVICE_RTC=1 -DARM_MATH_CM4 -DCPU_MK64FN1M0VMD12 -D__CORTEX_M4 -DDEVICE_STORAGE=1 -DTARGET_MCU_K64F -DTARGET_KSDK2_MCUS -DDEVICE_PORTINOUT=1 -DTARGET_RELEASE -DTARGET_K64F -DDEVICE_ANALOGIN=1 -DDEVICE_PWMOUT=1 -DDEVICE_ANALOGOUT=1 -DDEVICE_PORTOUT=1 -DTARGET_Freescale -DDEVICE_SPI=1 -DDEVICE_SPISLAVE=1 -D__FPU_PRESENT=1 -DTARGET_M4 -DTARGET_RTOS_M4_M7 -DDEVICE_SLEEP=1 -DDEVICE_ERROR_RED=1 -DTARGET_LIKE_MBED -DTARGET_NAME=K64F -DDEVICE_STDIO_MESSAGES=1 -DMBEDTLS_ENTROPY_HARDWARE_ALT -DMBED_BUILD_TIMESTAMP=1612806672.9023452 -DDEVICE_I2CSLAVE=1 -DTARGET_KPSDK_CODE -DDEVICE_PORTIN=1 -DTOOLCHAIN_GCC -DTARGET_KPSDK_MCUS -D__MBED__=1 -DFSL_RTOS_MBED -DTARGET_FF_ARDUINO -DTARGET_CORTEX_M -DDEVICE_INTERRUPTIN=1 -D__CMSIS_RTOS -DDEVICE_SERIAL=1 -DTOOLCHAIN_GCC_ARM -DTARGET_CORTEX -DTARGET_FRDM -D__NEWLIB__ -I"C:/Users/Sunghyun Park/Downloads/Blinking_LED_copy_mcuxpresso_k64f.zip_expanded/Blinking_LED_copy//usr/src/mbed-sdk" -I"C:/Users/Sunghyun Park/Downloads/Blinking_LED_copy_mcuxpresso_k64f.zip_expanded/Blinking_LED_copy/mbed" -I"C:/Users/Sunghyun Park/Downloads/Blinking_LED_copy_mcuxpresso_k64f.zip_expanded/Blinking_LED_copy/mbed/TARGET_K64F" -I"C:/Users/Sunghyun Park/Downloads/Blinking_LED_copy_mcuxpresso_k64f.zip_expanded/Blinking_LED_copy/mbed/TARGET_K64F/TARGET_Freescale/TARGET_KPSDK_MCUS/TARGET_K64F" -I"C:/Users/Sunghyun Park/Downloads/Blinking_LED_copy_mcuxpresso_k64f.zip_expanded/Blinking_LED_copy/mbed/TARGET_K64F/TARGET_Freescale/TARGET_KPSDK_MCUS/TARGET_K64F/device" -I"C:/Users/Sunghyun Park/Downloads/Blinking_LED_copy_mcuxpresso_k64f.zip_expanded/Blinking_LED_copy/mbed/TARGET_K64F/TARGET_Freescale/TARGET_KPSDK_MCUS/TARGET_K64F/device/MK64F12" -I"C:/Users/Sunghyun Park/Downloads/Blinking_LED_copy_mcuxpresso_k64f.zip_expanded/Blinking_LED_copy/mbed/TARGET_K64F/TARGET_Freescale/TARGET_KPSDK_MCUS/TARGET_KPSDK_CODE" -I"C:/Users/Sunghyun Park/Downloads/Blinking_LED_copy_mcuxpresso_k64f.zip_expanded/Blinking_LED_copy/mbed/TARGET_K64F/TARGET_Freescale/TARGET_KPSDK_MCUS/TARGET_KPSDK_CODE/common" -I"C:/Users/Sunghyun Park/Downloads/Blinking_LED_copy_mcuxpresso_k64f.zip_expanded/Blinking_LED_copy/mbed/TARGET_K64F/TARGET_Freescale/TARGET_KPSDK_MCUS/TARGET_KPSDK_CODE/common/phyksz8081" -I"C:/Users/Sunghyun Park/Downloads/Blinking_LED_copy_mcuxpresso_k64f.zip_expanded/Blinking_LED_copy/mbed/TARGET_K64F/TARGET_Freescale/TARGET_KPSDK_MCUS/TARGET_KPSDK_CODE/drivers" -I"C:/Users/Sunghyun Park/Downloads/Blinking_LED_copy_mcuxpresso_k64f.zip_expanded/Blinking_LED_copy/mbed/TARGET_K64F/TARGET_Freescale/TARGET_KPSDK_MCUS/TARGET_KPSDK_CODE/drivers/clock" -I"C:/Users/Sunghyun Park/Downloads/Blinking_LED_copy_mcuxpresso_k64f.zip_expanded/Blinking_LED_copy/mbed/TARGET_K64F/TARGET_Freescale/TARGET_KPSDK_MCUS/TARGET_KPSDK_CODE/drivers/clock/src" -I"C:/Users/Sunghyun Park/Downloads/Blinking_LED_copy_mcuxpresso_k64f.zip_expanded/Blinking_LED_copy/mbed/TARGET_K64F/TARGET_Freescale/TARGET_KPSDK_MCUS/TARGET_KPSDK_CODE/drivers/enet" -I"C:/Users/Sunghyun Park/Downloads/Blinking_LED_copy_mcuxpresso_k64f.zip_expanded/Blinking_LED_copy/mbed/TARGET_K64F/TARGET_Freescale/TARGET_KPSDK_MCUS/TARGET_KPSDK_CODE/drivers/interrupt" -I"C:/Users/Sunghyun Park/Downloads/Blinking_LED_copy_mcuxpresso_k64f.zip_expanded/Blinking_LED_copy/mbed/TARGET_K64F/TARGET_Freescale/TARGET_KPSDK_MCUS/TARGET_KPSDK_CODE/drivers/pit" -I"C:/Users/Sunghyun Park/Downloads/Blinking_LED_copy_mcuxpresso_k64f.zip_expanded/Blinking_LED_copy/mbed/TARGET_K64F/TARGET_Freescale/TARGET_KPSDK_MCUS/TARGET_KPSDK_CODE/hal" -I"C:/Users/Sunghyun Park/Downloads/Blinking_LED_copy_mcuxpresso_k64f.zip_expanded/Blinking_LED_copy/mbed/TARGET_K64F/TARGET_Freescale/TARGET_KPSDK_MCUS/TARGET_KPSDK_CODE/hal/adc" -I"C:/Users/Sunghyun Park/Downloads/Blinking_LED_copy_mcuxpresso_k64f.zip_expanded/Blinking_LED_copy/mbed/TARGET_K64F/TARGET_Freescale/TARGET_KPSDK_MCUS/TARGET_KPSDK_CODE/hal/can" -I"C:/Users/Sunghyun Park/Downloads/Blinking_LED_copy_mcuxpresso_k64f.zip_expanded/Blinking_LED_copy/mbed/TARGET_K64F/TARGET_Freescale/TARGET_KPSDK_MCUS/TARGET_KPSDK_CODE/hal/dmamux" -I"C:/Users/Sunghyun Park/Downloads/Blinking_LED_copy_mcuxpresso_k64f.zip_expanded/Blinking_LED_copy/mbed/TARGET_K64F/TARGET_Freescale/TARGET_KPSDK_MCUS/TARGET_KPSDK_CODE/hal/dspi" -I"C:/Users/Sunghyun Park/Downloads/Blinking_LED_copy_mcuxpresso_k64f.zip_expanded/Blinking_LED_copy/mbed/TARGET_K64F/TARGET_Freescale/TARGET_KPSDK_MCUS/TARGET_KPSDK_CODE/hal/edma" -I"C:/Users/Sunghyun Park/Downloads/Blinking_LED_copy_mcuxpresso_k64f.zip_expanded/Blinking_LED_copy/mbed/TARGET_K64F/TARGET_Freescale/TARGET_KPSDK_MCUS/TARGET_KPSDK_CODE/hal/enet" -I"C:/Users/Sunghyun Park/Downloads/Blinking_LED_copy_mcuxpresso_k64f.zip_expanded/Blinking_LED_copy/mbed/TARGET_K64F/TARGET_Freescale/TARGET_KPSDK_MCUS/TARGET_KPSDK_CODE/hal/flextimer" -I"C:/Users/Sunghyun Park/Downloads/Blinking_LED_copy_mcuxpresso_k64f.zip_expanded/Blinking_LED_copy/mbed/TARGET_K64F/TARGET_Freescale/TARGET_KPSDK_MCUS/TARGET_KPSDK_CODE/hal/gpio" -I"C:/Users/Sunghyun Park/Downloads/Blinking_LED_copy_mcuxpresso_k64f.zip_expanded/Blinking_LED_copy/mbed/TARGET_K64F/TARGET_Freescale/TARGET_KPSDK_MCUS/TARGET_KPSDK_CODE/hal/i2c" -I"C:/Users/Sunghyun Park/Downloads/Blinking_LED_copy_mcuxpresso_k64f.zip_expanded/Blinking_LED_copy/mbed/TARGET_K64F/TARGET_Freescale/TARGET_KPSDK_MCUS/TARGET_KPSDK_CODE/hal/mcg" -I"C:/Users/Sunghyun Park/Downloads/Blinking_LED_copy_mcuxpresso_k64f.zip_expanded/Blinking_LED_copy/mbed/TARGET_K64F/TARGET_Freescale/TARGET_KPSDK_MCUS/TARGET_KPSDK_CODE/hal/osc" -I"C:/Users/Sunghyun Park/Downloads/Blinking_LED_copy_mcuxpresso_k64f.zip_expanded/Blinking_LED_copy/mbed/TARGET_K64F/TARGET_Freescale/TARGET_KPSDK_MCUS/TARGET_KPSDK_CODE/hal/pit" -I"C:/Users/Sunghyun Park/Downloads/Blinking_LED_copy_mcuxpresso_k64f.zip_expanded/Blinking_LED_copy/mbed/TARGET_K64F/TARGET_Freescale/TARGET_KPSDK_MCUS/TARGET_KPSDK_CODE/hal/pmc" -I"C:/Users/Sunghyun Park/Downloads/Blinking_LED_copy_mcuxpresso_k64f.zip_expanded/Blinking_LED_copy/mbed/TARGET_K64F/TARGET_Freescale/TARGET_KPSDK_MCUS/TARGET_KPSDK_CODE/hal/port" -I"C:/Users/Sunghyun Park/Downloads/Blinking_LED_copy_mcuxpresso_k64f.zip_expanded/Blinking_LED_copy/mbed/TARGET_K64F/TARGET_Freescale/TARGET_KPSDK_MCUS/TARGET_KPSDK_CODE/hal/rtc" -I"C:/Users/Sunghyun Park/Downloads/Blinking_LED_copy_mcuxpresso_k64f.zip_expanded/Blinking_LED_copy/mbed/TARGET_K64F/TARGET_Freescale/TARGET_KPSDK_MCUS/TARGET_KPSDK_CODE/hal/sai" -I"C:/Users/Sunghyun Park/Downloads/Blinking_LED_copy_mcuxpresso_k64f.zip_expanded/Blinking_LED_copy/mbed/TARGET_K64F/TARGET_Freescale/TARGET_KPSDK_MCUS/TARGET_KPSDK_CODE/hal/sdhc" -I"C:/Users/Sunghyun Park/Downloads/Blinking_LED_copy_mcuxpresso_k64f.zip_expanded/Blinking_LED_copy/mbed/TARGET_K64F/TARGET_Freescale/TARGET_KPSDK_MCUS/TARGET_KPSDK_CODE/hal/sim" -I"C:/Users/Sunghyun Park/Downloads/Blinking_LED_copy_mcuxpresso_k64f.zip_expanded/Blinking_LED_copy/mbed/TARGET_K64F/TARGET_Freescale/TARGET_KPSDK_MCUS/TARGET_KPSDK_CODE/hal/smc" -I"C:/Users/Sunghyun Park/Downloads/Blinking_LED_copy_mcuxpresso_k64f.zip_expanded/Blinking_LED_copy/mbed/TARGET_K64F/TARGET_Freescale/TARGET_KPSDK_MCUS/TARGET_KPSDK_CODE/hal/uart" -I"C:/Users/Sunghyun Park/Downloads/Blinking_LED_copy_mcuxpresso_k64f.zip_expanded/Blinking_LED_copy/mbed/TARGET_K64F/TARGET_Freescale/TARGET_KPSDK_MCUS/TARGET_KPSDK_CODE/hal/wdog" -I"C:/Users/Sunghyun Park/Downloads/Blinking_LED_copy_mcuxpresso_k64f.zip_expanded/Blinking_LED_copy/mbed/TARGET_K64F/TARGET_Freescale/TARGET_KPSDK_MCUS/TARGET_KPSDK_CODE/utilities" -include"C:/Users/Sunghyun Park/Downloads/Blinking_LED_copy_mcuxpresso_k64f.zip_expanded/Blinking_LED_copy/mbed_config.h" -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -funsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -g3 -Wall -Wextra -c -DMBED_DEBUG -DMBED_TRAP_ERRORS_ENABLED=1 -c -g3 -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-missing-field-initializers -fmacro-prefix-map=".././"=. -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -mfloat-abi=softfp -mthumb -D__NEWLIB__ -fstack-usage -specs=nano.specs -MMD -MP -MF"blinkin_leds.d" -MT"blinkin_leds.o" -MT"blinkin_leds.d" -o "blinkin_leds.o" "../blinkin_leds.cpp"
Finished building: ../blinkin_leds.cpp

Building target: Blinking_LED_copy.axf
Invoking: MCU C++ Linker
arm-none-eabi-c++ -o "Blinking_LED_copy.axf" ./blinkin_leds.o C:/Users/Sunghyun\ Park/Downloads/Blinking_LED_copy_mcuxpresso_k64f.zip_expanded/Blinking_LED_copy/mbed/TARGET_K64F/TOOLCHAIN_GCC_ARM/board.o C:/Users/Sunghyun\ Park/Downloads/Blinking_LED_copy_mcuxpresso_k64f.zip_expanded/Blinking_LED_copy/mbed/TARGET_K64F/TOOLCHAIN_GCC_ARM/cmsis_nvic.o C:/Users/Sunghyun\ Park/Downloads/Blinking_LED_copy_mcuxpresso_k64f.zip_expanded/Blinking_LED_copy/mbed/TARGET_K64F/TOOLCHAIN_GCC_ARM/mbed_overrides.o C:/Users/Sunghyun\ Park/Downloads/Blinking_LED_copy_mcuxpresso_k64f.zip_expanded/Blinking_LED_copy/mbed/TARGET_K64F/TOOLCHAIN_GCC_ARM/retarget.o C:/Users/Sunghyun\ Park/Downloads/Blinking_LED_copy_mcuxpresso_k64f.zip_expanded/Blinking_LED_copy/mbed/TARGET_K64F/TOOLCHAIN_GCC_ARM/startup_MK64F12.o C:/Users/Sunghyun\ Park/Downloads/Blinking_LED_copy_mcuxpresso_k64f.zip_expanded/Blinking_LED_copy/mbed/TARGET_K64F/TOOLCHAIN_GCC_ARM/system_MK64F12.o -lmbed -lstdc++ -lsupc++ -lm -lc -lgcc -lnosys -L"C:/Users/Sunghyun Park/Downloads/Blinking_LED_copy_mcuxpresso_k64f.zip_expanded/Blinking_LED_copy/mbed/TARGET_K64F/TOOLCHAIN_GCC_ARM" -DMBED_DEBUG -DMBED_TRAP_ERRORS_ENABLED=1 -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -mfloat-abi=softfp -Wl,--start-group -lstdc++ -lsupc++ -lm -lc -lgcc -lnosys -lmbed -Wl,--end-group -Xlinker -Map="Blinking_LED_copy.map" -Xlinker -print-memory-usage -Xlinker --gc-sections -Xlinker --wrap=main -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -mfloat-abi=softfp -mthumb -T C:/Users/Sunghyun Park/Downloads/Blinking_LED_copy_mcuxpresso_k64f.zip_expanded/Blinking_LED_copy/Debug/linker-script-debug.ld
arm-none-eabi-c++: error: Park/Downloads/Blinking_LED_copy_mcuxpresso_k64f.zip_expanded/Blinking_LED_copy/Debug/linker-script-debug.ld: No such file or directory
make: *** [makefile:47: Blinking_LED_copy.axf] Error 1
"make -r -j2 linker-script-debug.ld all" terminated with exit code 2. Build might be incomplete.

15:11:59 Build Failed. 1 errors, 0 warnings. (took 7s.2ms)

0 Kudos

ErichStyger
Senior Contributor V

Check your include path settings: there is a strange one with a dot (.zip) plus // in it:

ErichS_0-1612877797560.png

That does not lock correct.

I hope this helps,

Erich

m4l490n
Contributor V

You need to check your project's includes because the problem is that it is not finding the linker-script-debug.ld file.

You can see the project includes by right-clicking on the project, then Properties>C/C++ Build>Settings.

Where did you get this project? it has a weird folder name with a dot in it (Blinking_LED_copy_mcuxpresso_k64f.zip_expanded). Maybe that is causing problems. I have never worked directly on a folder with a dot in the name but maybe windows is having a hard time using that.

I would recommend to remove the project from mcuxpresso, rename the folder to just Blinking_LED_copy_mcuxpresso_k64f, and import the project again. Then check the includes to see if the builder is referencing the correct paths.

0 Kudos