cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

kea128 and lin stack

Jump to solution
hongjinzeng
Contributor IV

Now in our company,we have a new project.We decide to use KEA128,lin stack package.I find a error.when my lin21.ldf have Sporadic_frames,The NCFTool  can not generate the lin_cfg.h,lin_cfg.c and lin_hw_cfg.h.Now I do not know how to do.

173573_173573.png20161229152449.png

173576_173576.png20161229152613.png

The appendix is the lin_stack_package.

The director is "FSL_LIN_2.X_STACK\FSL LIN 2.x Stack Package 4.5.7\Examples\Kinetis\Node_configuration_files".

I hope who can help me.

Original Attachment has been moved to: FSL_LIN_2.x_STACK_4.5.7.zip

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

The LIN2.x software team suggest to use the latest launched Rev.4.5.8 software, customer could download it from here.

There with update all configuration files in examples in release v4.5.8.

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

I could regenerate your mentioned issue.

I will check with LIN stack software team about this issue.

I will this thread be updated when there with any feedback. Thanks.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
hongjinzeng
Contributor IV

Thanks for you tell me the message.When the lin stack package is repaired,please tell me.

0 Kudos
RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Hongjin,

According to LIN stack designer:

The error message shows clearly that SporadicControlFrame frame should be added to the Node_attributes section.

In the LIN21.ldf:

Node_attributes {

Motor1 {

LIN_protocol               = "2.1";                    /* Node protocol version */

configured_NAD             = 0x2;                      /* configured NAD of node (1-125) */

initial_NAD                = 0xa;                      /* initial NAD of node (1-125) */

product_id                 =   0x1e,    0x1,    0x0;   /* Product id */

response_error             = Motor1LinError;           /* Response error signal */

fault_state_signals        = Motor1ErrorValue, Motor1ErrorCode; /* Fault state signals */

N_As_timeout               = 1000 ms;                  /* N_As timeout value */

N_Cr_timeout               = 1000 ms;                  /* N_Cr timeout value */

configurable_frames {

MotorsControl;

Motor1Control;

Motor1State_Cycl;

Motor1State_Event;

ETF_MotorStates;

SporadicControlFrame;

}

}

Motor2 {

LIN_protocol               = "2.1";                    /* Node protocol version */

configured_NAD             = 0x3;                      /* configured NAD of node (1-125) */

initial_NAD                = 0xc;                      /* initial NAD of node (1-125) */

product_id                 =   0x2e,    0xb,    0x1;   /* Product id */

response_error             = Motor2LinError;           /* Response error signal */

fault_state_signals        = Motor2ErrorValue, Motor2ErrorCode; /* Fault state signals */

N_As_timeout               = 1000 ms;                  /* N_As timeout value */

N_Cr_timeout               = 1000 ms;                  /* N_Cr timeout value */

configurable_frames {

MotorsControl;

Motor2Control;

Motor2State_Cycl;

Motor2State_Event;

ETF_MotorStates;

SporadicControlFrame;

}

}

If users add SporadicControlFrame to the Node_attributes section, he may generate the configuration files.

I hope it helps you.

Have a great day,
Radek

0 Kudos
hongjinzeng
Contributor IV

Hi Radek,

After I add the SporadicControlFrame, the tool can generator the files.But the new generate files have some differences.For example,Both the lin_cfg.c and the lin_cfg.h have some differences with the example files.

I use the blow files to generate the lin_cfg.c,lin_cfg.h and lin_hw_cfg.h.

The cpmpare files is in the FSL_LIN_2.X_STACK\FSL LIN 2.x Stack Package 4.5.7\Examples\Kinetis\KEA128\KEA128_LIN_slave\lin_cfg.

QQ截图20170105122634.png

In the lin_cfg.c

pastedImage_2.png

In the lin_cfg.h

pastedImage_3.png

pastedImage_4.png

pastedImage_5.png

pastedImage_6.png

pastedImage_7.png

I do not know those diffenences would cause some influences.

Please give me a feedback.Can I use the lin stack?

Thanks,

Radek

0 Kudos
RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Hongjin,

Sorry for my late response.

The difference is mostly related to some flag offsets that caused by a recent bug fix in NCF Tool.

Actually, the LIN stack team updated all configuration files in examples in release v4.5.8 already. Please use LIN2.x and SAE J2602 Stack Rev 4.5.8

http://www.nxp.com/assets/downloads/data/en/device-drivers/FSL_LIN_2.X_STACK.zip

I hope it helps you.

Have a great day,
Radek

0 Kudos
madhuvatte
Contributor I

Hi,

Can this be used for "MK66FN2M0VLQ18" as well?  All the examples show KEA and S12.

Thanks

Madhu

0 Kudos
RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Maghu,

Well, the LIN stack supports mainly automotive qualified products, therefore examples for Kinetis K products are not part of LIN stack. Since the UART at KEA looks like a subset of UART module at Kinetis K66, there should not be any significant problem with using LIN stack configured for KEA at Kinetis K66 service.

However, I don’t have any experience with such LIN stack porting.  

Note: Of course, you should not use any other UART driver for dedicated UART module in parallel to LIN stack and you should exclude/modify general configuration like clock initialization from LIN stack part of code.

I hope it helps you.

Have a great day,
Radek

0 Kudos
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

The LIN2.x software team suggest to use the latest launched Rev.4.5.8 software, customer could download it from here.

There with update all configuration files in examples in release v4.5.8.

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui