cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

icf file

Jump to solution
nesrinemhiri
Contributor III

i use the kinetis MK10FX512VLQ12 my code generate a hardfault as it shows this picture:

it's probably that the problem it's due to memory size.you find attached also the icf file .

please help me to find the source of this bug

thank you

Nesrine

Original Attachment has been moved to: 512KB_Pflash_512KB_Dflash.icf.zip

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Nesrine,

Seems icf file is ok, did the code try to write some register in which clock gate is not on?  or did the code write to some place in the flash? You may check the following registers when the hardfault happens.

1.png

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Nesrine,

Seems icf file is ok, did the code try to write some register in which clock gate is not on?  or did the code write to some place in the flash? You may check the following registers when the hardfault happens.

1.png

Have a great day,
Kan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
nesrinemhiri
Contributor III

I checked registers the problem is that The FPU is disabled from reset so You must enable it before you can use any floating-point

instructions.

thank you Kan

Nesrine