cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i2s initialization issue

Jump to solution
deepakbhagat
Contributor II

I am working on k70 tower kit interface with TWR-AUDIO-SGTL. I am working on i2s protocol for the first time. so can you guide me what initalization i need to do for i2s in k70 if i have to playback wave file with following header that is displayed. It would be gr8 help if you can help me with i2s initialization. We are going to supply Mclk, Bit CLk and FS from K70 to SGTL5000. The on board oscilator is removed for our application.

I am not using MQX for our application we are working on standalone driver. Actually i am new to i2s i haven't configured i2s earlier. i am facing problem in configuring the FS to 44.1khz. We are using Keil for development.

Labels (1)
1 Solution
JerryFan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please refer mqx\examples\i2s_demo\iar\i2s_demo_twrk70f120m. This demo set K70 SAI as master, while it is easily to configure it as slave using ioctl(fd, IO_IOCTL_I2S_SET_MODE_SLAVE).

Even you are not use MQX, this can be a reference.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Monica
Senior Contributor III

Hello Deepakbhagat,

was that suggestion helpful? Please let us know.

Regards,

Monica

0 Kudos
deepakbhagat
Contributor II

Yes my I2S is working fine and running with the help of Adam Pitak.

JerryFan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please refer mqx\examples\i2s_demo\iar\i2s_demo_twrk70f120m. This demo set K70 SAI as master, while it is easily to configure it as slave using ioctl(fd, IO_IOCTL_I2S_SET_MODE_SLAVE).

Even you are not use MQX, this can be a reference.

0 Kudos