Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

future of LPC and Kinetis

Jump to solution
aureliengrange
Contributor II

Hello everyone,

I would like to know if someone has information about the future of Kinetis and LPC. As these two family have a lot of concurrent chip, does someone know if one of these two family will be discarded in order to promote the over one?

1. Thanks.

Aurélien

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Aurelien,

We have no intention to discard either Kinetis or LPC, and will continue to support Kinetis and LPC, to provide diversity of solutions to target markets.

Have a great day,
Kan

NXP Technical Support
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Aurelien,

We have no intention to discard either Kinetis or LPC, and will continue to support Kinetis and LPC, to provide diversity of solutions to target markets.

Have a great day,
Kan

NXP Technical Support
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
jerrygardner
Contributor III

I like that answer. Let's hope it's what NXP actually does. I've seen way too many companies stand fully behind one of their products right up until the day they discontinue it.

0 Kudos
aureliengrange
Contributor II

Thanks for the information.

0 Kudos