Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

flexram to eep

Jump to solution
胜利何
Contributor I

I want to use flexram to eep!

MY CPU IS MK60FX512VLQ15,

1,what is D-FLAS 0 IFR abs address ?  CAN I read it from IAR debug?

2,How many bytes about 1 Flash Block,1  Flash Section,where to set it?

3,when I earse one  Flash Section ,how many byte I earsed ? earsing  start address is setted by FTFE_FCCOB1,FTFE_FCCOB2,FTFE_FCCOB3?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi 何胜利,

Please kindly refer to the following answer for your question:

-D-FLAS 0 IFR can only be accessed by Read Resource Command, please refer to the following for details.

1.png

-Do you mean flash section instead of flash section? Actually the size of flash block and sector are determined by device, no register can be used to configure them on the fly. Please kindly refer to Chapter 3 Chip Configuration in RM for details. You may find something like below:

1.png

3,when I earse one  Flash Section ,how many byte I earsed ? earsing  start address is setted by FTFE_FCCOB1,FTFE_FCCOB2,FTFE_FCCOB3?

-Do you mean erasing Flash sector command? Then the bytes to be erased is size of a sector, for example, 4KB. and yes, earsing  start address is setted by FTFE_FCCOB1,FTFE_FCCOB2,FTFE_FCCOB3. Please refer to the following for more details.

1.png

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi 何胜利,

Please kindly refer to the following answer for your question:

-D-FLAS 0 IFR can only be accessed by Read Resource Command, please refer to the following for details.

1.png

-Do you mean flash section instead of flash section? Actually the size of flash block and sector are determined by device, no register can be used to configure them on the fly. Please kindly refer to Chapter 3 Chip Configuration in RM for details. You may find something like below:

1.png

-Do you mean erasing Flash sector command? Then the bytes to be erased is size of a sector, for example, 4KB. and yes, earsing  start address is setted by FTFE_FCCOB1,FTFE_FCCOB2,FTFE_FCCOB3. Please refer to the following for more details.

1.png

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos