cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

flash download failed

Jump to solution
lifeng
Contributor II

mdk 5.14,  KE18F512VLL16, JLINK,  flash download failed. 

pastedImage_1.png

my power and reset circuit

pastedImage_2.png

pastedImage_6.png

JLINK SET

pastedImage_3.png

pastedImage_4.png

pastedImage_5.png

Why?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Li Feng,

MKE18 is the new chip, maybe your JLINK can't support it, especially if it is not the official version.

I think you can update your JLINK driver to the newest one from:

www.segger.com

Then use the JLINK commander, check whether you can find the KE18 board, and whether you can use the jlink commander: loadfile filename.bin

to download the code successfully?

JLINK opensda v2 is the TWR-KE18F on board debugger(JLINK).

I don't know whether you have the official board TWR-KE18F board on your side, if you have it, you can try it.

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

3 Replies
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Li feng,

I also test my TWR-KE18F with the KSDK2.2 MDK project.

This is my test result:

pastedImage_3.png

pastedImage_2.png

pastedImage_4.png

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_5.png

From your picture, it seems your problem is caused by the flash address 0x1c, 0x1d,0x1e,0x1f. Your content is 0X00, my I have check my these address data, it is also 0X00.

So, I think you can try the SWD method, and don't select the verify code download like me again.

If you are still not OK, you also can try our KSDK sample code for TWRK-KE18F which can be downloaded from this link:

Welcome to MCUXpresso | MCUXpresso Config Tools

Click SDK build, choose the board as TWR-KE18F, then generate the code and download it.

Take an example, you can use the gpio code: SDK_2.2_TWR-KE18F\boards\twrke18f\driver_examples\gpio\led_output\mdk

Please try again on your side.

Any updated information, please let me know!

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
lifeng
Contributor II

Hello Kerry Zhou:

The tools is Jlink V9 from taobao,  I think whether it can't support MKE18F512VLL16  well.

I can't find the JLINK OPENSDA V2 that you used tools in NXP web, Where to buy the JLINK OPENSDA V2 ?

0 Kudos
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Li Feng,

MKE18 is the new chip, maybe your JLINK can't support it, especially if it is not the official version.

I think you can update your JLINK driver to the newest one from:

www.segger.com

Then use the JLINK commander, check whether you can find the KE18 board, and whether you can use the jlink commander: loadfile filename.bin

to download the code successfully?

JLINK opensda v2 is the TWR-KE18F on board debugger(JLINK).

I don't know whether you have the official board TWR-KE18F board on your side, if you have it, you can try it.

Have a great day,
Kerry