common mode range

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

common mode range

jakebailey
Contributor I

What is the common mode input range of K22 differential ADC? I assumed it would be reasonably close to the supply rails but this does not appear to be the case as inputting common mode signals above 1.2 vref starts to cause distortion.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You can find the VADIN in DataSheet.

VADIN.png

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

jakebailey
Contributor I

This is still a bit ambiguous as there is also a pin on the package labeled VREFH which I have tied to 3v3 but I am using internal 1.2v reference so is max VADIN 31/32 of 1.2v (selected VREF) or 31/32 of 3.3V (package pin).

0 Kudos

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

ADC Reference Options.png

ADCx_SC2[REFSEL] bit selects the voltage reference sources for ADC.
When 1.2 V VREF_OUT is selected, the The max VADIN is 31/32 of 1.2v.

Best Regards,

Robin

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos