Where is the Bit Manipulation Engine Block Guide?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the Bit Manipulation Engine Block Guide?

Jump to solution
bobpaddock
Senior Contributor III

Various documents and data sheets say things like this:

"See the Bit Manipulation Engine Block Guide (BME2)
for a detailed description of BME2 functionality".

They are implying that there is a document beyond the related section in the data sheet.

One document even refers to revision three of the first generation document (BME1).

I have failed to find this/these documents anywhere, anyone know where they are?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
PabloAvalos
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @bobpaddock 

Thank you for your reply.

There is not a specific reason for that, but I will tell to my team, so in the future can be more easily accesible on NXP official website.

Thanks for your feedback. If you have any other question, don't hesitate to contact me or open a new one in our community or directly by email.

Best Regards.
Pablo Avalos.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PabloAvalos
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @bobpaddock 

Please accept my apologies for the delay. We are overloaded on the requests. I really appreciate your patience.

Regarding your question, some data sheets show the BME2 characteristics like in a K32 L2A mcu data sheet, and other ones like KL33 or KE1xZ reference manual refers to BME, but only with features, modes of operations, etc. There's not exist a Guide as itself for this type of functionality, but you should check a community thread that includes an application note related to BME on a Kinetis E Series: https://community.nxp.com/t5/Kinetis-Microcontrollers/BME-h/m-p/945486

Hope the information was helpful. Please let me know if you have more questions.

Best Regards.
Pablo Avalos.

0 Kudos
bobpaddock
Senior Contributor III

Thank you.  I have noticed the influx of questions.

Is there a reason that BME.h is in such an obscure place, and not on the website directly since it is applicable to the family line?

0 Kudos
PabloAvalos
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @bobpaddock 

Thank you for your reply.

There is not a specific reason for that, but I will tell to my team, so in the future can be more easily accesible on NXP official website.

Thanks for your feedback. If you have any other question, don't hesitate to contact me or open a new one in our community or directly by email.

Best Regards.
Pablo Avalos.

0 Kudos