Where can i find the KM3x - Filter-based algorithm source code for metering Application ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can i find the KM3x - Filter-based algorithm source code for metering Application ?

stephanemichel
Contributor I

Hi,

I'm looking for the source code (files *.c) of METERLIB Library described in AN4265 pdf file.

Where can i find this source code ?

PS : I would like to use this great tool in a multi phases network (from 8 to 12 phases).

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Stéphane

0 Kudos
3 Replies

xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, Stephane,

I suppose NXP only provides the library file, does not provide source code for the METERLIB Library in order to protect IP.

Anyway, i will ask the software team to confirm.

BR

Xiangjun Rong

0 Kudos

stephanemichel
Contributor I

Hi,

we are working with NXP Toulouse (and Philippe DUPUY) on a collaborative project under a NDA.

Let me know if we need to  sign another NDA to have access to this specific Library (according AN4265, it was supposed to be available)

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

Stéphane MICHEL

Edison Ways

0 Kudos

MarMi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Stephane,

We provide source code of metering library to customers who developed power meter with NXP device and need to certify product.

Our library could be extended to multiple phases. Along with library also configuration tool must be upgraded in order to generate setting for new library.

We have asked Philippe DUPUY to share with you more details on what needs to be done.

Kind regards,

Martin M.

0 Kudos