Where can I find the source code?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find the source code?

mike13
Contributor I

I am very interested in the KV Series quad motor control as detailed here.  However; the download for software is a .exe file....not much use to me.  Where is the source code that I can work with?  I have searched GitHub and the NXP site, but cannot find anything.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Sebastian_Del_Rio
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Michael, I hope you're doing well!

The source code for the KV Series Quad Copter is actually installed with the executable file found in the executable file found on the product's page.

After installing the executable file, you should be able to see the following folders:

pastedImage_1.png

Please let me know if you have any further issues or need any more information.

Take care, best regards,

Sebastian

0 Kudos

mike13
Contributor I

Sebastian,

Thank you for the reply.  Can you confirm the extracted file's root folder is called "Quad BLDC sensorless for KV46 v0.1a"?

Lastly, is this a functional application?  My intention is to build the demo board (at my cost) and be able to compile and download an executable to it.  This is a learning opportunity for myself, and it benefits me to have something that works "out of the box".  I have no commercial intentions with this.  I learn from seeing working examples and dissecting them.

Thank you,

Mike

0 Kudos

Sebastian_Del_Rio
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Mike, 

I can confirm that the name of the extracted file and folders are the following:

pastedImage_1.png

There's some project files available for IAR Embedded Workbench inside of the build\iar\kv46\ folder, which contains source code for a sensor-less version of the BLDC.

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Take care, best regards,

Sebastian

0 Kudos