We have tried to use ULINK 2 programmer to program MKL04Z16VFM4. Now the software have below failure: error message 1: SWD communication failure. flash download failed - target DLL has been cancelled. error message 2:*** error 59: invalid absolute module

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We have tried to use ULINK 2 programmer to program MKL04Z16VFM4. Now the software have below failure: error message 1: SWD communication failure. flash download failed - target DLL has been cancelled. error message 2:*** error 59: invalid absolute module

fishwang
Contributor I

We have tried to use ULINK 2 programmer to program MKL04Z16VFM4. Now the software have below failure: error message 1: SWD communication failure. flash download failed - target DLL has been cancelled. error message 2:*** error 59: invalid absolute module Cannot access Memory (@ 0x00000000, Write, Acc Size: 4 Byte) Error: Flash Download failed  -  Target DLL has been cancelled Flash Load finished at 21:26:22  We suspected the settings caused the problem, but we didn't know how to solve it, please help to advise.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Fish wang,

I don't have the ULINK2 on my side, so I can't test it directly.

I have checked you picture, I find the wire between the KL04 and your debugger is really too long, in the practical usage this line should as short as possible, this is just a suggestion.

Besides,  your RAM start address is wrong, it should like this:

pastedImage_1.png

Now, please check the debugger and your hardware connection have no problem at first.

I help you to create a kl04z16 keil project, and use the PE opensda can download it to my test platform.

Please use my project, and download it with ULINK2 on your side, whether it can success or not?

If it has no problem, then your problem should caused by the MDK hex download with ULINK2, this problem should contact with Keil support.

If my project have problem on your side with ULINK2, please let me know.

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos