Using KEA LIN Stack in S32DS

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using KEA LIN Stack in S32DS

wujiabin
Contributor II

dears, I need to develop an application with LIN. And the LIN stack (latest version 4.6.3 from nxp.com) can never work with S32DS, only work in CodeWarrior. The error seems to lay on the starting file: SKEAZ1284.h. But if I substitute it, other error will occur.

Also, the lin_cfg file generated from the NCF tool in Codewarrior can not work in S32DS either.

S32DS does contain sone LIN demo, but not helping, uncompatible with the NCF Tool. 

Can anyone help me here? Urgent.

MUCH THANKS in advance!

Jiabin

0 Kudos
2 Replies

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jiabin WU ,

LIN stack, just has the CW version.

If you want to get the S32DS LIN demo, we also has it.

But you need to create a service request ticket, then I will send it to you through the case.

You can create the case by following these steps:

1. Open below SUPPORT site, click blue "Go to Tickets" in the middle.
http://www.nxp.com/support/support:SUPPORTHOME

2.Then you will be requested to Login, if you have no an account, please first Register with your business email.

3.After login, please "Create New Cases" button in the middle, then you can submit your question.

In the case content, you can write assign to kerry zhou, after I take the case, I will send you the KEA128 S32DS package, which contains the LIN master and slave.

Wish it helps you!

If you still have questions about it, please kindly let me know.

Kerry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Romeo
Contributor I

Hi kerryzhou,

I am also having the same concern.

So I followed the procedure to do it.
Case : KEA S32DS LIN Case Number : 00441811
Now what should I do next?

Romeo

0 Kudos