cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlock Kinetis MK64FN1M0VLL12

tuanna789
Contributor I

Hi all,

I designed hardware use chip MK64FN1M0VLL12, i unlock use jlink SWD but don't success

I attach file design, hope receive yours help.

Thanks all

0 Kudos
2 Replies

davicampos_le
Contributor I

Hi

Do you have any success in unlocking the kinetis?
I'm having the same problem.

0 Kudos

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi
The Segger J-Link commands can be used to  unlock Kinetis. See Unlocking and Erasing FLASH with Segger J-Link.

The RESET_b pin, if enabled, must have a 100nF capacitor close to the MCU for transient protection. The NMI_b pin, if enabled, must not have any capacitance connected to it. Each pin, when enabled as their default function, has a weak internal pullup, but an external 4.7 kΩ to 10 kΩ pullup is recommended. As with power pin filtering, it is recommended to minimize the ground loop for the capacitor and the VDD loop for the pullup resistor for these pins.

For the SWD_DIO pin, an external 4.7 kΩ to 10 kΩ pullup is recommended.

If the internal USB VREG is not used: connect VREGIN and VOUT33 together and tie to ground through a 10kΩ resistor. Do not tie directly to ground, as this causes a latch-up risk.
Otherwise external output capacitor is required:

External capacitor.png

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos