Two different clock configurations using Processor Expert with FRDM-KL25Z board?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two different clock configurations using Processor Expert with FRDM-KL25Z board?

mikeconover
Contributor II

Is there anyway to use two different clock configurations using Processor Expert? If so, how do I do this. I am using MQX Lite with the FRDM-KL25Z board. I want to put the application in low power mode after I go through a state machine talking on the serial port. My problem is that when I try enabling low power mode, I am not able to produce 9600 baud with the AsynchroSerial driver.

Thanks,

Mike

0 Kudos
1 Reply

adriancano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

First you need to have two clock configurations for the CPU component, check the image below, here configuration 0 is configured in PEE mode and the configuration 1 is configured in BLPI mode allowing low power modes.

cpu component.png

In the Serial component enable the component in both clock configurations and set a baud rate that both configurations can achieve.

serial.png

I hope this information can help you.

Regards,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. It would be nice!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos