cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to load an OpenSDA Application

Jump to solution
blazerogers
Contributor I

Im working with the kl02. when I try to copy/paste the file (MSD-FRDM- KL02Z_v108_Pemicro.SDA)to the boot loader then unplug/plug the usb in I can't get the FRDM-KL02Z drive to show up. Any suggestions would help.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi blaze rogers,

As I know, macbook with os X YOSEMITE  is not ok, you should better use the computer with  Window 7 os.

If you use Window 8, you should follow the first FAQ from PEmicro opensda, the link is :

http://www.pemicro.com/opensda/faqs/faqs.cfm

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Jingjing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
yasuhikokoumoto
Senior Contributor I

Hello,

I guess you did the procedures on Windows8.x.

The bootloader update of OpenSDAv1 will fail on Windows8.x.

You should do them on Windows7.

Best regards,

Yasuhiko Koumoto.

blazerogers
Contributor I

And what about on a macbook pro with os x yosemite?

0 Kudos
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi blaze rogers,

As I know, macbook with os X YOSEMITE  is not ok, you should better use the computer with  Window 7 os.

If you use Window 8, you should follow the first FAQ from PEmicro opensda, the link is :

http://www.pemicro.com/opensda/faqs/faqs.cfm

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Jingjing

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos