cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tower Dock2 with MFI

sonalkale
Contributor I

Hello,

I am trying to execute Altimeter demo using KL46.

I cant detect freescale tower hardware in ipod and iphone.

Can anyone tell me exact jumper settings of Tower dock2(with MFI) to connect IPOD

and jumpers of twr-KL46z48.

Thank you ..

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

For this kind of information, it is necessary to sign a Non-disclosure Agreement (NDA); we suggest to contact one of your preferred authorized distributors on here.

Additional to this, please help us by submitting a service case,  so we can contact you and continue with the support. To open a service case, please follow the steps on this link.

Thank you.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

sonalkale
Contributor I

Hello,

Thanks for your response.my problem solved by correct settings of tower.

But I can't install given altimeter ios app in iphone or ipod.

Please suggest some solution.

Is there any updated application file (.ipa)

Thank You. 

0 Kudos

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

We have special engineers to support MFI related product, please help to submit a service case.

Thank you for the understanding.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos