cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TWR-Proto

Jump to solution
jill1
Contributor I
Hello, I'm working with the tower system, TWR-K65F180M and TWR-PROTO. I've connected the TWR-PROTO with a breadboard with a LED on it. I'm trying to toggle the LED but I can't find the pins of the TWR-PROTO in the IDE. The IDE I use is Kinetis. Thanks for your help.
0 Kudos
1 Solution
victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

The pins are not located in the IDE. To know which pin you have to configure on the TWR-K65, you will need the schematic of this board and the schematic of the TWR-PROTO. 

In the TWR-PROTO schematic, we show to which pin of the elevator is connected each pin of the TWR-PROTO. You have to manually, using both schematics, see which pin of the TWR-K65 pin are you using, and connect that to the pin that you want to use in the TWR-PROTO.

Regards,
Victor 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

The pins are not located in the IDE. To know which pin you have to configure on the TWR-K65, you will need the schematic of this board and the schematic of the TWR-PROTO. 

In the TWR-PROTO schematic, we show to which pin of the elevator is connected each pin of the TWR-PROTO. You have to manually, using both schematics, see which pin of the TWR-K65 pin are you using, and connect that to the pin that you want to use in the TWR-PROTO.

Regards,
Victor 

0 Kudos