cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TWR-KV58F220M Design Files

Jump to solution
damonkutten
Contributor II

I am trying to get hold of the design files for the TWR-KV58F220M development system. This would include the OrCAD schematic and the Allegro board layout. Are they available?

Thank you,

Damon Kutten

0 Kudos
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Damon Kutten,

Please check my attached file.

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Damon Kutten,

Please check my attached file.

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
damonkutten
Contributor II

Kerry,

Do you also have the .BRD file for the FRDM-K66F? This is not included in the "FRDM-K66F Design Files" link on the FRDM-K66F Software & Tools page.

Regards,

Damon

0 Kudos
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Damon,

I also don't have the .BRD file for FRDM-K66F.

Have a great day,
Kerry

0 Kudos
damonkutten
Contributor II

Got it!

0 Kudos