Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TWR-KE18F erase debug K20

Jump to solution
tobias_mrs
Contributor III

Hello
I using a TWR-KE18F demoboard.
And now it looks like that I accidentally deleted the firmware of the K20 debug interface.
It don't build a USB connection ore connection if I connect it with pressed reset button.
How can I restore the debug firmware of the K20 with a PE-Micro Multilink?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Of course

Please refer: Recovering and Updating the NXP OpenSDA Bootloader with P&E Multilink and MCUXpresso IDE

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

4 Replies
tobias_mrs
Contributor III

Hello
Sorry but I don't find any USB Storage device. I tested it with windows and linux, but I don't find any board connected to USB.
Is there any possibility to flash it via PE-Micro Multilink Universal?
Regards
Tobias

0 Kudos
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Of course

Please refer: Recovering and Updating the NXP OpenSDA Bootloader with P&E Multilink and MCUXpresso IDE

Best Regards,

Robin

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

tobias_mrs
Contributor III

Thank you for the Link. That was the solution.
Best Reagrads
Tobias

0 Kudos
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

Please refer DAPLink bootloader update and then check the state of your board.

The firmware can be found in INTERFACE FIRMWARE UPDATES.

Best Regards,

Robin

0 Kudos