cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TWR-K65 schematic partially unreadable

Jump to solution
alexfeinman
Contributor III

Appreciate the need to rebrand everything with NXP logo, but whoever was updating the TWR-K65 board schematic, slapped it right over the part of, well, schematic. And personally to me being able to see the jumper J1 is more important that being able to see the NXP logo.

http://www.freescale.com/doc/TWR-K65F180M-SCH

0 Kudos
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Alex,

Thank you very much for your question!

This is really a problem,  I will transfer this problem to the document team and suggest them to fixed it.

Now for your convenience, I give you an older schematic, please find it from the attachment:

If you still have question, please contact me!

Have a great day,
Jingjing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Alex,

Thank you very much for your question!

This is really a problem,  I will transfer this problem to the document team and suggest them to fixed it.

Now for your convenience, I give you an older schematic, please find it from the attachment:

If you still have question, please contact me!

Have a great day,
Jingjing

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

petec20
Contributor III

I would guess it was done with an automated tool when NXP adopted Freescale documentation during the recent acquisition. They must of had a LOT of documentation to rebrand.

0 Kudos