cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TWR‐K60F120M ADC performance demo and testing

Jump to solution
davidsoptovue
Contributor I

I want to test the performance of the 16 bit ADC, for example sampling in 120K sps. Is there a demo program( easy way) to test or show ADC feature before I learn how to program the chip?

Thanks,

David Sun

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi david,

Sorry for the late reply!
You can refer the 'Typical Usage' in ADC_LDD. The attached project is generated by Processor Expert with KDS3.2. You can test it on TWR-K60F120M board, need connect the pin 1 and 2 of J19.

16bit ADC K60.png

J19.png

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
davidsoptovue
Contributor I

Thank you very much for your help. this is really helpful. 

0 Kudos
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi david,

Sorry for the late reply!
You can refer the 'Typical Usage' in ADC_LDD. The attached project is generated by Processor Expert with KDS3.2. You can test it on TWR-K60F120M board, need connect the pin 1 and 2 of J19.

16bit ADC K60.png

J19.png

Best Regards,

Robin

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos