cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selecting specific wake-up interrupt

Jump to solution
dp05
Contributor II

I am using the KL25 platform for a low-power application. The LPTMR triggers a hardware trigger for the ADC in VLPS and the ADC comparator initiates an interrupt when the sampled value is above some threshold. I'd like to keep the system in VLPS and only wake up into VLPR or Run for an ADC interrupt only. Is there a way to indicate which interrupt sources can wake up from a low-power mode? At the moment it looks like the LPTMR interrupt that triggers the ADC is also triggering a core wake-up.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
dp05
Contributor II

For others in a similar situation: after again reviewing my configuration I think the issue was that I enabled the LPTMR interrupt. If I disable the interrupt the hardware trigger to the ADC continues to work and the core only wakes up on an ADC interrupt.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
dp05
Contributor II

For others in a similar situation: after again reviewing my configuration I think the issue was that I enabled the LPTMR interrupt. If I disable the interrupt the hardware trigger to the ADC continues to work and the core only wakes up on an ADC interrupt.

0 Kudos
Monica
Senior Contributor III

Does this mean your problem is solved?

Thank you very much for sharing! :smileygrin:

Best regards,

Monica

0 Kudos