Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC16P RTC_CR for MK22FN128VDC10

Jump to solution
thoomanwang
Contributor V

RTC_CR has a field SC16P for MK22FN128VDC10

Whether I use RTC_CR to configure external crystal vibration load capacitance, no longer need to welding load resistance?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Thooman,

You are welcome.

If you still have question, just let me know.

If your question is solved, please help use to click the correct answer to mark your question as resolved.

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

3 Replies
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Thooman,

If you use the internal capacitor by configuring the RTC_CR, and your board's crystal can oscillating after enable the OSC, then you don't need to welding external load capacitor.

But I suggest you add the external capacitor pcb package for the hardware crystal circuit testing.

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question, please let me know!

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

thoomanwang
Contributor V

Thanks!!!

0 Kudos
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Thooman,

You are welcome.

If you still have question, just let me know.

If your question is solved, please help use to click the correct answer to mark your question as resolved.

Have a great day,
Kerry