Quick Start Package for the HVP-KV58F?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick Start Package for the HVP-KV58F?

nyasuda
Contributor IV

I've recently purchased a HVP-MC3PH dev platform and accompanying HVP-KV58F daughter card. In the quick start guide, it mentions a Quick Start Package containing precompiled examples. However, I'm unable to find such a package on the HVP design resources page. Is that file missing? And if so, could I be sent it?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

If you want to get the sdk, please visit the https://mcuxpresso.nxp.com/. 

1.PNG

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 days after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

nyasuda
Contributor IV

I'm still somewhat confused. In the manual that came with the HVP-KV58F daughter card it makes reference of a "Quick Start Package" that contains precompiled code examples. I've looked for such a package but I haven't been able to find it for the HVP-KV58F daughter card. I was however able to find other quick start packages for other boards on the HVP page under embedded software.

nyasuda_0-1599069732993.png

Should a "HVP-KV58F220M Quick Start Package" be located here too or can I find it elsewhere?

Cheers,

Nathan Yasuda

0 Kudos

nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Maybe they forget to add. Sorry to make you confused.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 days after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos