cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question on freeMASTER

vpandey1
Contributor I

Hi there

I'm new to using freeMASTER & would appreciate if someone can help with following

1. How to use a command line to issue START command to freeMASTER to start with logging. For our test application running NI labview, command needs to be issued to freeMASTER to start the data logging. The unit under test is connected to PC through USB port and at power up embedded code will start with internal checks on unit & start outputting messages on USB com port. The power up is done using labview code.

2. Once data is logged need to save logged data to excel file. Please help on how to save data to excel file.

Thanks

Vinod

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Vinod,

I recommend you to check the below community thread where your questions are explained in detailed.

Export data from Freemaster

Hope it helps!

Best regards,

Felipe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored.

Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

0 Kudos

vpandey1
Contributor I

Hi All

We are testing PCBA's and using freemaster as tool to communicate with the board under test.

The PC comm port changes from board to board. Is there a way to fix the PC comm port used for freemaster?

Is there a active-x command to set the comm port?

thanks

Vinod

0 Kudos