Processor expert 10.4 (MKL05Z32) how to configure the system can go into Vlls1 mode?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processor expert 10.4 (MKL05Z32) how to configure the system can go into Vlls1 mode?

thoomanwang
Contributor V

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Need to enter Vlls1 place called LDD_TError Cpu_SetOperationMode (LDD_TDriverOperationMode OperationMode, LDD_TCallback ModeChangeCallback, LDD_TCallbackParam *ModeChangeCallbackParamPtr) yet?

If using the lptmr wake the system, is to define the TimerInt_LDD Assembly?

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

thoomanwang
Contributor V

The implementation of Cpu_SetOperationMode (DOM_STOP, NULL, NULL); chip no longer recognize after, why is this?

0 Kudos

adriancano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I see your configurations are OK, you can move to VLLS1 stop mode calling Cpu_SetOperationMode (DOM_STOP, NULL, NULL); but the debugger will lose communication while the system is in VLLSx (including access to this register) this means that the connection will be lost.

I hope this information can help you.

Regards,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. It would be nice!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

thoomanwang
Contributor V

I set TimerInt_LDD, interrupted once per second, but this disruption does not enable MCU reset. Now my debuger MCU is not recognized, I want to debug how to activate the MCU?

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Thooman,

I help you do a PE project, I test the project on my FRDM_KL05, it works ok.

My project function is :

After PTB8 toogle 40 times, MCU will enter into vlls1, my power consumption is 0.64uA, it demostrate my VLLS1 is successfully entered.

I use LPTMR as the VLLS1 wakeup source, after enter into the VLLS1, 1seconds later, the MCU will wakeup , then MCU will reset, PTB8 toogle again, and enter into VLLS1...

Attached project is for your reference.

Wish it helps you!
  If you still have question, please let me know!

Have a great day,
(Jingjing)

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Thooman,

Could you paste your code in your main?

Did you configure your timerint as the wakeup source of your VLLS1? What time module did you used in your timerint_LDD?

I need to check your main code to make sure you can enter your vlls1 and can wakeup from vlls1 successfully.

Best regards,

Jingjing

0 Kudos