How to use signal Processing Component of PE for FFT?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use signal Processing Component of PE for FFT?

Jump to solution
Amit_Kumar1
Senior Contributor II

Hi

I want to use FFT on the incoming signals on my FRDM-K20D50M board. I went through the Processor expert component and found there is a component i.e "Signal processing" using which we can do the FFT. I am using code warrior 10.5.

1.jpg

after selecting this, I had to do some memory management. I am struck there. I have no idea how to do this.

2.jpg

in one of the thread i.e 【Urgent Question】 Codewarrior Bug or Code error ? ---About The FFT function dfr16RFFT it was stated to look for the appnote in help of the component. but in that also I couldn't get much help.

3.jpg

How to make it work?

Kind Regards

Amit Kumar

1 Solution
Amit_Kumar1
Senior Contributor II

Hi Jingjing

Thanks for the concern. When you disable the filters present in PE then only these components appear in PE components. So I confirmed, those functions doesn't support Kinetis uc. Later I implemented the CMSIS library and made it work. Following is the thread how I implemented the library for Kinetis

Interfacing CMSIS Library in Codewarrior?

Kind Regards

Amit Kumar

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Amit Kumar,

Could you tell me your"Signal prcessing (FFT,FIR,IIR&Correlation)[component DSP_func_DFR]" is under which folder? Could you tell me the path?

Because I didn't find it after I through all the folders.

pastedImage_2.png

Waiting for your reply!

Best regards,

Jingjing

Amit_Kumar1
Senior Contributor II

Hi Jingjing

Thanks for the concern. When you disable the filters present in PE then only these components appear in PE components. So I confirmed, those functions doesn't support Kinetis uc. Later I implemented the CMSIS library and made it work. Following is the thread how I implemented the library for Kinetis

Interfacing CMSIS Library in Codewarrior?

Kind Regards

Amit Kumar

0 Kudos
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Amit Kumar,

Yes, you are right, the filter is showing only components available for processor in focused project.

So, the filter should be select when you choose the module, your mentioned module is not supported by K20.

Thank you for your another thread and the sharing document.

Best regards,

Jingjing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------