Pin voltage

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pin voltage

al_silantyev
Contributor I

I work with the mk60dn512vlq10 microcontroller and my problem is that I don’t understand how to configure the GPIO pin. For pin, the fact is that a 3.3V pulse arrives on the pin, but the microcontroller "sees" this pulse only with an offset voltage of 1.1V or lower, but I need that with a 3.3V voltage and an offset voltage of 1.65V, the pin sees a pulse and my interrupt handler works

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi aleksandr,

Sorry i may not understand your question. Can you draw a signal waveform diagram to illustrate the function you want to achieve?
You can find the electrical characteristics in "Table 1. Voltage and current operating requirements" of K60P144M100SF2V2.

Voltage and current operating requirements.png

Do you consider use the comparator module? You can setup the defined compare voltage.

CMP.png

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos