cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Pe035]: #error directive: MKW01Z4 memory map

thiagolehrcompa
Contributor II

Hello everyone!

I'm using IAR 7.5 version. I'm coding from the radio utility pack from the page of MRB-KW01, and I'd like to use SDK 1.3 SPI library. In order to do this, I've gotten a SPI example (spi_polling_example_master) and I've tried to include all the headers and .C needed in my project.

But, when I try to rebuild all, appears this error to me:

Fatal Error[Pe035]: #error directive: MKW01Z4 memory map: There is already included another memory map. Only one memory map can be included. $PROJ_DIR%\...\....\....\MKW01Z4\include\MKW01Z4.h 78

The part of the code is:

/* Check if another memory map has not been also included */

#if (defined(MCU_ACTIVE))

#error MKW01Z4 memory map: There is already included another memory map. Only one memory map can be included.

#endif efined(MCU_ACTIVE)) */

I thought that it'd be something about duplicate files, but it isn't. I also put in the preprocessor tab defined

CPU_MKW01Z128CHN4

and

MRB_KW01

Any ideas what could be this problem?

Thanks for the help and attention!!

Regards,

Thiago

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Thiago,

are you having problems with the KSDK SPI examplelocated in this path C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\examples\mrbkw01\driver_examples\spi\spi_polling\master\iar?

Or problem is with your own project that you created based on this example?

I have just loaded the .eww file in C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\examples\mrbkw01\driver_examples\spi\spi_polling\master\iar then build ksdk_platform_lib and finally spi_polling_example_master without problems

So, if your problem is the example itself I guess that the example was modified or corrupted, or maybe your installation. In this case I recommend reinstall to go back to normal.

If the problem is with an example you created please let me know the steps you followed to clone the project.

Regards,
Carlos

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thiagolehrcompa
Contributor II

Hi Carlos,

I'm sorry, but I still couldn't solve my problem. Actually, the problem I'm facing is to join the HAL library (SPI, I2C, etc, from SDK 1.3) to the SMAC library (which I made my program to send packets between two boards, from Radio Utility package).

In SMAC libray, I saw that there is this memory map added: MKL26Z4.h, while the HAL library has another memory map, MKW01Z4.h (which makes more sense than the another one included, since the board's name is KW01, anyway).

When I merge the files into one project, it appears the error "There is already included another memory map. Only one memory map can be included." However, I can't remove any header file, otherwise it gives me other errors.

Do you have any idea of what could I do about it?

Thanks for your attention!

Regards,

Thiago

0 Kudos

thiagolehrcompa
Contributor II

Hello Carlos,

Sorry for the late reply. Actually, I took the Radio Utility example, and tried to take all the SPI library files and add in Radio Utility folder. Basically, I put the part of the code that I was interested (from spi_polling_example_master) in and, as long as I was compiling, the compiler showed lots of errors - most part were about missing files. So, I was adding the right files, until the last problem that I got was this one from my first post.

I don't know if is that possible to do.

I'm trying more specifically use SMAC and SPI in the same project.

Thanks for your time,

Regards,

Thiago

0 Kudos