Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need the bubble demo program binary for FRDM-KL26Z

Jump to solution
vinccc_at_qq_dot_com
Contributor I

Hi, 

Just bought the FRDM-KL26Z board and it seems that it does not have the demo program pre-programmed, as mensioned by several documents. The RGB color LED keeps off. Nothing visible happens. 

I have managed to upgrade the latest OpenSDA firmware & mbed DAPlink app.

Since I am new to nxp Kinetis mcus I am afraid I am not able to build the demo program from SDK by myself for now. I need the pre-compiled program as a quick check to make sure my board works fine or not.

Please help. Thanks!

- vincent

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Please see the attachment.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 days after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Please see the attachment.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 days after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

vinccc_at_qq_dot_com
Contributor I

Thank you @nxf56274 ! It's great to see the 7-years-old FREESCALE hardware to get life & blink

0 Kudos