Need HELP : demo code needed for TWRPI-BLE-DEMO.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need HELP : demo code needed for TWRPI-BLE-DEMO.

megharajag
Contributor II

hi,

We have a TWRPI-BLE-DEMO module. It was working fine. I used to send the number from BTLE module and the kwikstik used to display it. we tried to play around the kwikstik board, so flashed some demo code available, now it shows sound recorder, usb mouse etc. But now I want  the board back to original situation. It would be helpful if anybody can help me to find the source code. Any help highly appreciated.

Thank you,

Best Regards,

A G Megharaj.

megharaj.ag@pathpartnertech.com

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

santiago_gonzal
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Attached

Saludos,

Santiago

This email and any associated attachments have been classified as

Freescale General Business

Freescale Internal Use Only

Freescale Confidential Proprietary

"All types of technical support (Schematic review, layout review, software review, hardware board and software) provided by Freescale Field application team are subject to Freescale's general Terms and Conditions unless superseded by a direct contract".

megharajag
Contributor II

HI,

Thanks for the replay. But how can I build your attachment with code warrior. It is in afx format. Please can you send me the code in zip format.That would be very helpful.

Regards,

A G Megharaj

0 Kudos

santiago_gonzal
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

You will have to contact StoneStreetOne, they are the manufacturers of the module and the software stack.

http://www.stonestreetone.com/

freefalling
Contributor I

Hey Santiago,

If the Kwikstik codewarrior project source is proprietary, it would still be nice to know how to use the SPI interface with the BR-SS-S2A module. Since there is no UART module connected to the TWRPI Pins 17-20, SPI is the only remaining option.

I've already contacted Stonestreet support and here is a summary of what I learned thus far:

The K10 SPI CTAR settings are:

Clock polarity : Inactive state value of SCK is Low (CPOL=0)

Clock phase : Data is captured on the leading edge of SCK and changes on the following edge (CPHA=0)

Frame Size : 8 bits (FMSZ=b0111)

MSB of frame is transferred first (LSBFE=0)

Also, the default bit rate is set to achieve 2Mbps at this time.  However, it may be set to as high as 10Mbps.

Currently the AT Command firmware looks at the CTS line during power-up after reset and if it’s low (pulled down) it assumes UART and sets up for that.  If not, it assumes SPI.  For this testing, the pin is set up as an input with pull-up enabled.

There are other unknowns beyond this, such as who as set up as the Master/Slave, that I have yet to uncover.

Please help with setting up the SPI and I can handle learning the AT commands on my own.

0 Kudos

karlacoyote
Contributor I

Did you find how make that the communication works?

Could you help me?

0 Kudos

megharajag
Contributor II

This was the replay I got from stonestreet support,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Megharaj,

At Stonestreet One, we support only the BR-SS-S2A module with regards to the TWRPI-BLE-DEMO kit.  You will need to contact Freescale for anything dealing with the Kwikstik.  If you need to reload an HRP Demo or AT Command binary that was on one of the BR‑SS‑S2A modules (i.e. TWRPI-BLE-SS1 demo boards), I may be able to help you.  But regarding the Kwikstik and/or original software, please contact Freescale.

Doug

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am looking for code that i can build and flash on KWIKSTIK board which can communicate with BTLE module attached to receive the data or send the data.

When we bought the TWRPI-BLE-DEMO board, we had two boards one BTLE and other KWIKSTIK attached to BTLE, we were able to send the heart rate data from the BLE board to KWIKSTIK connected to BLE board, which was getting displayed on LCD.

I am looking for the code which came by default on TWRPI-BLE-DEMO module.

Any help highly appreciated.

0 Kudos