cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MKS22FN vs MK22FN flash programme

Jump to solution
chris_f
Contributor V

I'm trying to use openocd to programme an MKS22FN256VLL12. Openocd doesn't yet support the MKS parts but does support the MK22FN parts.

How different is an MKS22FN256 to a MK22FN256 from a flash programming perspective?

I've tried patching openocd to treat the MKS22 part as if it is an MK22 but am getting flash erase and memory write errors though this is a new PCB so may have other problems.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I don't find there with Flash programming difference between MKS22FN256 vs.MK22FN256.

You can porting Flash program algorithm for MK22FN256 to MKS22FN256 .

The only difference of Flash command is that:

MKS22FN256 has Erase All Blocks Unsecure command (0x49),

MK22FN256 doesn't has this Flash command.

Wish it  helps.

Have a great day,
Mike

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I don't find there with Flash programming difference between MKS22FN256 vs.MK22FN256.

You can porting Flash program algorithm for MK22FN256 to MKS22FN256 .

The only difference of Flash command is that:

MKS22FN256 has Erase All Blocks Unsecure command (0x49),

MK22FN256 doesn't has this Flash command.

Wish it  helps.

Have a great day,
Mike

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
chris_f
Contributor V

Thanks for the confirmation Mike.

0 Kudos