MKE1xF256 SRAM memory mapping

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MKE1xF256 SRAM memory mapping

isaotakashima
Contributor IV

I would like to know SRAM address mapping of the MKE1x4F256.

I understood that MKE1xF256 has 32KB SRAM from Table 1. Ordering information on page 5 od data sheet.

And I understood that SRAM memory mapping of the MKE1xF512 at 0x1FFF_8000-0x2000_7FFF from 13.3.1 SRAM sizes on page 310 of reference manual.

However, the reference manual does not contain SRAM memory mapping information of the MKE1xF256.

I believe that 32KB SRAM of the MKE1xF256 mapped at 0x1FFF_C000 - 0x2000_3FFF.

Am I correct?

Please reply as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Takashima

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Isao,

You are correct.

I checked the MCUXpresso SDK for MKE14F256xxx product linker configuration file (<MKE14F256xxx16_flash.icf>) with below SRAM definition:

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

Sorry for the document missing related info.

I will let Kinetis product team to update the SRAM memory map for MKE1xF256 product.

Have a great day,
Mike

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

isaotakashima
Contributor IV

Dear Mike,

Thank you for your reply.

I would like to know when NXP add SRAM memory map for MKE1xF256 product to reference manual.

Please tell us when it is possible to update the reference manual at the present moment.

Best regards,

Takashima

0 Kudos

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Isao,

Sorry, I couldn't provide the clear date so far.

As you know, there will follow the document update processing.

Thank you for the understanding.

best regards,

Mike

0 Kudos