cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

K66 Pinout ADC0_DP0 not found

Jump to solution
jayas
Contributor I

I want to use differential ADC in K66 uC, but I only found one of the two ADCs ports because the negative pair to use with pin 28 is not in the datasheet.

I have ADC0_DM0 or ADC1_DM3 on pin 28 (L2) but I cann`t find ADC0_DP0 or ADC1_DP3 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
gerardo_rodriguez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Juan,

For the K66, the ADC0_DP0 is not available for differential inputs. Only the pins 29 and 30 can be used as differential inputs and are shared between ADC0 and ADC1.

The inputs are ADC0_DP3 and ADC0_DM3 for ADC0 channel 3 and ADC1_DP0 and ADC1_DM0 for ADC1.

pastedImage_1.png

Best Regards,

Gerardo

View solution in original post

3 Replies
gerardo_rodriguez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Juan,

For the K66, the ADC0_DP0 is not available for differential inputs. Only the pins 29 and 30 can be used as differential inputs and are shared between ADC0 and ADC1.

The inputs are ADC0_DP3 and ADC0_DM3 for ADC0 channel 3 and ADC1_DP0 and ADC1_DM0 for ADC1.

pastedImage_1.png

Best Regards,

Gerardo

jayas
Contributor I

Thank you Gerardo. It means than we can only use 1 differential ADC input un this model, isn't?

Only if we found an exernal multiplexing device to switch between channels we can use ADC0 and AD1 sharing same pins.

0 Kudos
gerardo_rodriguez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Juan,

It is correct. Only one differential ADC input is available for the K66, but you could use an external analog multiplexer to extend this capability.

0 Kudos