cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MK20DX256VLH7 Power Up

nishantpashine
Contributor I

Hi,

Kindly let me know how to power MK20DX256VLH7 microcontroller(how component and crystal I have to place around microcontroller)?.

Also, tell me whether I'm right if I am using SWD mode to burn the code via Ulink2 debugger through keil?.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

After had a brief look through the statement, I've attached the Kinetis Peripheral Module Quick Reference which contains the code examples, useful tips and quick reference material, so it can help you out.

The Ulink2 can program the K20 through the SWD interface.
Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

nishantpashine
Contributor I

Hi jeremyzhou,

Thanks for the reply but where is the attachment.

Kindly attach here.

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Please check the attachment.
Have a great day,
Ping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos