Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MK10FX512VLQ12 coreMark

Jump to solution
nesrinemhiri
Contributor III

Hi

i do the kinetis benchmarking,you find attached my program,it generate a hardfault and i can't find its cause please can help me

Cordialy

Nesrine

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Nesrine,

I think you may fetch the register of HFSR to check the cause, please kindly refer to the following for details.

1.png

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Nesrine,

I think you may fetch the register of HFSR to check the cause, please kindly refer to the following for details.

1.png

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos