MK02FN64VLF10 missing from parametric table?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MK02FN64VLF10 missing from parametric table?

scottm
Senior Contributor II

I'm looking for the MK02FN64VLF10 (48-pin LQFP) and Digi-Key has them in stock and they're listed in the K series selector guide, but no 48-pin variant is showing up in the K02_100 family.  A search brings up the datasheet but there are no links to a product overview, and the 'click here' for more information in the selector guide isn't actually a hyperlink.

Where do I find this particular part on the website?  And more importantly, which evaluation board goes with it?  The other K02_100 sub-family parts seem to link to the FRDM-K22F, which is convenient because I already have that, but I was hoping for a board that supported something in at least the same sub-family.

Thanks,

Scott

0 Kudos
2 Replies

miduo
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Part  MK02FN64VLF10 is documented in the datasheet below:http://cache.freescale.com/files/microcontrollers/doc/data_sheet/K02P64M100SFA.pdf.

We also provide the Symbols and Footprints files for MK02FN64VLF10 at:http://cache.nxp.com/files/microcontrollers/hardware_tools/symbols/MK02FN64VLF10.bxl?fsrch=1&sr=7&pa...

For the evaluation board, we recommend customer  TWR-K22F120M or FRDM-K22F. We really do not provide a dedicate board for MK02 as you mentioned.

0 Kudos

scottm
Senior Contributor II

I was able to find the part and to find the datasheet because I searched at Digi-Key first and they had a good link.  NXP's search turns up the datasheet but nothing else.  The K02_100 reference manual abstract says this:

Applicable Parts: MK02FN128VFM10 ,   MK02FN128VLH10 ,   MK02FN64VFM10 ,  MK02FN64VLH10

If you open the reference manual, the manual itself lists the missing part but no links can be found anywhere else on the site.

It's not a problem for me - I've already found what I needed - but it'd be really nice if someone updated the documentation and parametric tables.  Used to be they'd let us open trouble tickets on this stuff but community support is all we've got these days.

And if anyone from NXP's documentation team is paying attention, I would really, really like to see a master part number list with every part number from every family, active or discontinued, with a link to its documentation page and family.  It's extremely frustrating to have search results come up for individual documents and then have no way to get to wherever those documents belong.

0 Kudos