Locate the linked .o from libcr_c.a to a certain section of flash (K22, MCUXpresso IDE)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locate the linked .o from libcr_c.a to a certain section of flash (K22, MCUXpresso IDE)

andynamic
Contributor I

I divided the flash into 2 sections. Then I modified the .ld file to place some of my application code into upper section of the flash. My purpose is to achieve that however I modify the code in upper section of flash, the content in lower section could remain unchanged.

But I found all the object in libcr_c.a (such as malloc, printf) I linked would be placed at lower section of flash. Is there a way that I can relocate the .o to where I want it to be (actually the upper section I divided)?

0 Kudos
1 Reply

FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Andy,

Please check the document attached that explain how to relocate a library in MCUXpresso IDE.

Hope it helps!

Have a great day,

Felipe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored.

- Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

0 Kudos