LWIP Example execution problem on MK60N512 bare Board

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LWIP Example execution problem on MK60N512 bare Board

trilokjt
Contributor III

Hi, every one I' trying to execute/demonstrate  example code on on MK60N512 costume board, but I'm unable to do. I always stuck in CLOCK_SYS_BootToPee() function (Which is called from Board initialization function) I don't know whats the reason I'm new to ARM Please Can one help what's the exact problem is? Is it works fine? If I comment Board init and call SystemCoreUpdate() in main?? I tried demonstration of UDP echo Example by calling   SystemCoreUpdate() directly in main() it works fine until network initialization(ip,MAC..ARP req..etc) but I'm unable to Ping from PC to board I'm getting No PCB is active and Ether Frame out on serial Port Window.  I'm very much thank you If any one help out..

IDE : Keil 5

Example from : G:\Freescale\examples\twrk60d100m\demo_apps\lwip

Thank you

Hope for Reply

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Trilok,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and the opportunity to serve you.

Before answer your question, I was wondering if you can share the sch of your own board.

Because I think the root cause is related to the hardware design.
Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

trilokjt
Contributor III

Hi jeremyzhou

I attached the schematic please let me know the root cause and tell me solution I'm struggling from last 15 days to execute the sample program. I made slight changes in code according to sch( UART pins) and instead of calling boardinit() for clock distribution I called SystemCoreUpdate function directly in main. Is it causes problem?

Thank you

Trilok

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Trilok,

After had a look through the attachment, I'd like to suggest that modify the hardware design by refer to the Fig 1 below.

2016-06-14_15-48-16.jpg

And I'd highly recommend that you should create a new LWIP demo instead of the previous demo, and the thread Processor Expert UDP+DHCP/LwIP demo application for FRDM-K64F target board will illustrated the detail procedure to work it out.

Hope it helps.
Have a great day,
Ping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

trilokjt
Contributor III

Hi Ping

Thank you so much.

0 Kudos