Kinetis Bootloader for KL05Z

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kinetis Bootloader for KL05Z

austinbuchan
Contributor I

I'm interested in porting the Kinetis Bootloader to the KL05Z family of microcontrollers. My goal would be able to bootload an MKL05Z32 over I2C using the KBOOT application (I'm using a FRDM-KL05Z board for development now). I've successfully modified, compiled in IAR, programmed, and run the bootloader for a KL25Z board, but porting to the KL05Z has not gone smoothly. I've tried following the instructions in chapter 10 of the Kinetis Bootloader Reference Manual, but it looks like the bootloader-compatible device header files do not exist for the KL05Z family. Does anyone have a working port of the bootloader for KL05Z, or can you point me in the right direction for finding or generating the appropriate header files?

4 Replies

Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Austin:

I am checking internally if we have the required header files for the KL05. Let me come back to you as soon as I get some feedback.

Regards!

Jorge Gonzalez

davidbiancolin
Contributor I

I too am interested in such files, if they exist. :smileyhappy:

0 Kudos

Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Austin and David:

Sorry for the delay. I just received the required KL05 files. Please find them in the attached ZIP.

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RuiFaria
Contributor III

I'm also interesting in porting Kinetis Bootloader to the KL15 family. Could you send to me the required header files for the KL15?

Thank you in the advance,

Rui Faria

0 Kudos