Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KW41Z-PA commercial availability

Jump to solution
fittrack
Contributor II

Hi!
I stumbled upon the new KW41Z-PA Reference design and I was wondering whether NXP plans to sell this module in a form similar to the USB-KW41Z.

The KW41Z-PA design is pretty much exactly what we've been looking for, so being able to buy it as a ready package would be brilliant!

Thank you!
Kind regards

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
miduo
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

From what I know there has no plan from NXP to make KW4Z Power Amplifier reference as a commercial product to sell. This really is a reference design from NXP.

Anyway, we had provide the schematic ,BOM and layout file on the website, so it is not difficult for customer to design based on this.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
miduo
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

From what I know there has no plan from NXP to make KW4Z Power Amplifier reference as a commercial product to sell. This really is a reference design from NXP.

Anyway, we had provide the schematic ,BOM and layout file on the website, so it is not difficult for customer to design based on this.

fittrack
Contributor II

Thanks again for your answer!
Looking through the BOM files I noticed that parts are only identified by an AgilePN, which unfortunately doesn't help much if one does not know what the actual part is :smileyhappy:

Any chance you could share the actual part numbers as well?
Kind regards   

0 Kudos
fittrack
Contributor II

That's a pity, but thanks anyway!

0 Kudos