cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KSDS v2 for K60FN1M0VLQ12 support

henrynguyen
Contributor IV

Hi,

I have been playing with KSDS v1.3 and made some progress.  Now, i started to look into KSDS v2.0 for the same device, but i can not generate this KSDS builder for this device.

can you please advise on how to get the support on this device?

Thanks,

Henry

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

Unfortunately, there with no plan for KSDK V2.0 software supporting K60FN1M0VLQ12 product so far.

Customer could select to use NXP MQX RTOS software or CodeWarrior with Processor Expert tool.

NXP also provides bare-metal software for K60FN1M0VLQ12 product (Kinetis 120MHz bare metal sample code(REV 1.4)), please download from here.

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

henrynguyen
Contributor IV

Hi Hui_Ma,

i am open to IDE (CW or KDS) whichever offers supports for me in term of example codes for SPI, DMA, USB, CAN, NFC on the TWR-K60F120M board so that i can be up to speed fast to evaluate.  can you please confirm if CW can support these interfaces with example codes?

Thank you,

Henry

0 Kudos

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

Please check Processor Expert tool (CodeWarrior V10.7) provided Logical Device Drivers for CAN, SPI, USB, DMA and NFC:

pastedImage_1.png

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos