KL82 QSPi

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KL82 QSPi

gaobiao315
Contributor I

the application code now exceeds 128K(KL82Z128VMC7),How to download the application code into the plug-in flash

0 Kudos
4 Replies

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi jze duan,

Do you want to put all the code to the QSPI and run from qspi, or just want to put some part of the code to the qspi flash, and still run from the internal flash?

If you want to run from the qspi, you can refer to this document:

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/user-guide/MBOOTQSPIUG.pdf 

If you just want to copy part of the code to the QSPI, you can refer to my attached code.

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question about it, please kindly let me know.
Have a great day,
kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

gaobiao315
Contributor I

Hi Kerry Zhou,

Use your development board frdm-kl82z for debugging. According to the operations (MCU Bootloader QuadSPI User's Guide.pdf)in chapter 3 on the PDF file you provided, the prompt is as shown as the error.

微信图片_20181015113719.jpg

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Duan jz,

configure-memory address is wrong, you are using 0X02000000, BUT you need to use 0X20000000

pastedImage_1.png

Please try it again.

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

gaobiao315
Contributor I

希望大家能帮助解决一下,谢谢了!

0 Kudos