Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KL25Z - Wakeup using TSI

Jump to solution
javervalino
Contributor III

Hi All,

Good day!

I'm currently using frdm-kl25z board. I was able to test the sample program for touchpad using TSS. In this example, the board will go to sleep mode after several second when no touch is detected.

You can wake-up the board by touching the right electrode. My question is that, is there a way to wakeup the board by touching any of the 2 (left or right) electrodes?

Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
vicentegomez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Javer

On the kinetis L you can only scan channel by channel, this is  defined by TSI_DATA[TSICH] , when the MCU goes to low power, the value that is on TSI_DATA[TSICH]  is the only channel that can wake up the device.

Unfortunately there is not possible use two different electrodes to wake up the MCU on Kinetis L

Vicente

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Paul_Tian
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, Javer

Would you please tell me which sample project you use?

Best Regards

Paul

0 Kudos
javervalino
Contributor III

Hi Zhe,

I use the provided sourcode by xtrinsic from this link "TSS: Xtrinsic Touch-Sensing Software". Mine is located in this directory "C:\Freescale\Freescale_TSS_3_1\examples\FRDMKLXX_DEMO".

I hope there's a work around for this. :smileyhappy:

Thank you and best regards,

Javer

0 Kudos
vicentegomez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Javer

On the kinetis L you can only scan channel by channel, this is  defined by TSI_DATA[TSICH] , when the MCU goes to low power, the value that is on TSI_DATA[TSICH]  is the only channel that can wake up the device.

Unfortunately there is not possible use two different electrodes to wake up the MCU on Kinetis L

Vicente

0 Kudos
javervalino
Contributor III

Hello Pedro,

Can you give an example how to wake-up using tss in processor expert?

Thanks in advance..

0 Kudos